Does your dog do one of these things?
- Jumping up
- Pulling on the lead
- Won't come when it's called
- Unsocial with other dogs
- A nightmare to walk
- Chasing the kids
- Chewing the cat
- Digging or being destructive
- Anxious or timid
- Separation Anxiety
- Howling and fussing
Never doing what it is asked.......
The Dog Trainer can help you with all these challenges you are facing with your dog
I'm confident I can solve these issues, so here's how I'd like to help
- I'll come to you for an initial assessment of your dog
- I'll return 2 to 3 days later with an action plan for you to follow to resolve the issue
- I'll return within a further 7 days to ensure our plan has worked (and ensure you're happy with our results)
Dog Classes-4 Weeks
Contact The Dog Trainer for class starts and durations
After you've had your training our classes help your dog to be well rounded and social. Practicing with other dogs and other dog owners will complete your dogs training.
Bite Prevention Program for Schools, children and youth as well as safe property entry for employees
contact The Dog Trainer for the next program times and options for you
"To enhance the relationship of owners and their dogs through
the provision of easy to apply dog training that can be implemented
immediately, being positive and fun for all"